Can't copy MAC address
RPlus must be able to run ipconfig.
It should be run by default, but it will not run if the PATH is set incorrectly.
The PATH environment variable on Windows must include C: \ WINDOWS \ system32.
To modify an environment variable
1. Open Control Panel> System and Security> System. (Or click the right mouse button on My Computer and select Properties.)
2. Select 'Advanced System Settings' on the right.
3. Click the 'Environment Variables' button at the bottom.
4. In the System Variables section, select PATH and click the 'Edit' button.
5. Add C: \ WINDOWS \ system32, separated by;
Run the command prompt again and run ipconfig.
If you run the ipconfig command with the above method, you can run RPlus to get a license.
Please sign in to leave a comment.